Intern: Digital & Events
The rubber is hitting the road for Rural Business Collective
We have a big 6 months ahead and we are offering you the chance to be apart of the ride. Being part of a brand new business you will be joining a business in the early creation stages where everything we do will be new. So if you are looking for an experience where something is new each day and you get to leave your stamp on a new shining business - we are for you!
- 3-6 month, non-paid internship (with the opportunity to attend our 2017 Study Tour to Austin, Texas.)
- Starts September 2016
- 5 -10 hours per week (flexible)
- Work remotely with weekly catch up calls & meetings.
- Applicants from all parts of Australia welcome.
RURAL BUSINESS COLLECTIVE INTERN MUST HAVE:
- A love for events, social media, online marketing and all things digital.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Graphic design, writing or event management study or experience is favorable
- Motivated self-starter
- Have own tech (ie., laptop, smart phone).
- Desire to learn and problem solve
- Creative, positive attitude
- Collaboration guru
- Podcast lover
- Exceptional organization skills
- Comfortable with using team planning and communication apps
- Ability to multi-task
- Skilled writer
- Attention to detail
EXTRAS (but not necessary!)
- Savvy with a photo and video editing
- Experience with Squarespace
- Experience with InDesign
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Social media copywriting
- Scheduling and tracking social media
- Publishing created blog content & podcast episodes.
- Sourcing story ideas and blog content
- Event Coordination
- Communication with attendees and special guests
- Sourcing quotes and suppliers for events
- Research on venues, speakers, equipment for events
TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Links to your blog, website and social media profiles (send all that apply)
- What you hope to learn from this internship and why it interests you.
- Any additional information that will help us get to know you better!
I’d love to welcome this new team member by the end of September so submissions will close on August 30 2016.